Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love this. Witch with Crow...

You know, people are so creative.  I have one of my fellow bloggers who did two pillows and I fell in love with her work.

She told everyone she bought this Silhouette (not the machine, this time) from an Etsy Shop.

It is called 1963 Vintage Lane and Jackie is a sweetheart!    Now a lot of people don't know what an Etsy Shop is.  It is a shop that people sell their homemade items and let me tell you, PEOPLE ARE SO CREATIVE.....



I bought the Witch with the crow and it was only $3.75!    Great thing about this is you can use it over and over again for YEARS!  From the blog site of RESTLESSRISA I am going to copy her pillows.  I will post them when I am done.  But take a look at her site and tell me what you think!  I love the turkey, I want to put them on tea towels and give them to my family as a Thanksgiving gift.  OK HELP...WHERE DO I GET TEA TOWELS.  Help me people!

Here is the witch and bat:

How cute would this be to print it out and frame it!

Now all I have to do is get the nerve to do my pillow project.......Any info on the tea towels yet?

2 comments:

restlessrisa said...

I am LOVING it, and can't wait to see your pillows and towels! I think you can get tea towels at the dollar store :) Please post pics soon! I can't wait :)

ps... my friend and I are going to make a porch pillow for our moms (for Christmas) where the cases interchange for every holiday. I can't post it, because I don't want her to see it... I will have to check our the turkey! Thanks for mentioning it :)

<3

Risa

Jeanine said...

Thanks Risa, I have to start start on the pillows and then it will get done. I am just scared that it won't turn out as nice as yours, big shoes to fill!

Thanks for the head up on the tea towels, my Dollar Tree doesn't have them but I will be down the hill to the 99C store. Wish me luck!