Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am mixing things up, but not on purpose...I couldn't wait until Foto Friday..

This is what I woke up to this morning!  Our first snow!  Two really good things about the first snow...

1) It is just an incredible picture no price tag required.  Thank you God.
2) It is far away enough that it didn't hit our house.  Thank you God.

With all things of beauty, it has now melted but the picture remains....

Have a great day!  (SHHHH....I am so busy doing my project that I am not stopping to blog.  But I can't wait to show you when I am finished. IF I ever finish).  Wanna come over and help?  I have some coffee going....

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a view! I'm envious. Today is the first day I can't see my grass for all the leaves that have fallen on it. I've been holding off on raking because I'd rather just do it once.

How are you, Jeanine?