Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Artwork...How cool and inspiring!

I have the sweetest girlfriends on this earth.  The one I am talking about today is Stacy.  She is just a breath of fresh air, you know when you walk outside in the morning after a night of rain? 

She follows my blog and I think she actually enjoys it, too funny.  Anyway, I posted a picture for the heck of it a couple of weeks ago and told my bloggers this would be a great picture to download for the fall season.  SHE DID!  Not only did she download it, she sent it to Staples.com had it blown up, trimmed and laminated!  What a cleaver girl!!!!

What do you think of Ms. Stacys art work?

Sorry about the blurry pic I am trying to get it big enough for you to see.  Anyway, she then got a hook from the Oak Glen Apple Orchards gift shop (that place is soo much fun in the fall).  Then put it in her front yard.

What a great and CHEAP decoration!  Way to go girl, it looks stunning!  Thanks for sharing!  The fun just keeps going.  Now to work on my board and to start my pillows before Halloween get here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I can truly say I'm famous! I have been mentioned on Jeanine Sturgeon's Big Bear Life Blog! Thank you my friend!

Jeanine said...

Could that be like "As Seen on TV"? You are too funny. My forethought is to get a lot of people doing some of the projects that I have posted then have a link to what they have done or even to showcase on my blog. How much fun!

I just wish I had a Staples or Office Depot in this town! I am in search of a lazer printer today. How difficult is that?!