Monday, January 10, 2011

New placemat project...

I found the cutest blog, this happens to be my favorite pastime is to look at other people's blogs, that is one of my guilty pleasures in my world.

I saw that this particular blog called The Haverford House had put her artwork on The Graphic Fairy.  Every Monday Karen has "Brag Monday" and  I can't wait to get on and see what incredible work people will do with her graphics. 

So, I took The Havorford House idea and went one up. Here is my picture:



How cool is this!!!!

I redesigned the center and put this great rooster on it.  It translate in English from French:  I sing loud and clear!  I should rename my blog that.  Boy, I can sing loud in my car, bathroom and anywhere no one else is in the area!  I used a drop cloth Canvas as the place-mat.  It looks really neat and natural too.  Love the natural element.

It was extremely easy to do and I have to say, I am quite pleased with my work, and to think, I created something from nothing.  Thank you The Havorford House for the inspiration and The Graphic Fairy for your unselfish love everyday.

I am linking this post to the Monday party over at the Graphic Fairy, take a moment and check it out, I promise it will inspire you!

2 comments:

Haverford House said...

All I can say is WOW! This is great, so happy to be an inspiration ~ that's what blogworld is all about! Love how your placemat turned out ~ you should be singing out loud! xo ~Marcy

Unknown said...

What a fun place mat! come on over and link up to MMM :)