Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Well, What do you think?

I am so excited about this name! I have "pondered"  this name for a while.  With the help of George Carlin in one of my earlier post, he was my inspiration.

  • Now what do I want to do with the "reinvention" of myself?
Hum, I want to put just about anything on this.  I want my readers to be a part of my blog. I want to write with the idea that my best friend is sitting across from me with either a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
  • Where do I see this blog in the next 12 months? 
 I would love to see this actually have a life of it's own like your favorite author, or one of your favorite TV shows.
I promise to have cool facts, fun things to do and experience, giveaways, and just a laugh or two, or hopefully three.

There you have it.  Maybe an indulgence  of myself but I am in hopes of just to have someone out there that you can say "I get it" or "I've pondered that"  or "Really" 

Life is truly in the eyes of the beholder, I understand that and this will have a lot of my "eyes" in it.  I can promise, a lot of "Jeanineism's".  Which means the strange and wacky ways I do and see things.

So, enjoy the ride, grab a cup or glass and share a bit of time with me.   Just sometimes you, and I, need to walk away from our reality just for a bit and honestly, that is why I have changed this blog title this week....the story to be written later, stay tuned. 

I, as with all blog authors, love to get comments, or even better, I would love for you to be guest of my blog, by putting something in here of yours, I'm open to all.

For today, this is enough,  have a great week and enjoy the ride.

No comments: