Friday, January 18, 2013

Have you ever thought about changing your blog name?

Hey everyone!

I have been thinking about "reinventing" my blog since I feel as though I am constantly "reinventing" myself ALL the time.

Therefore, I am thinking of changing my blog name. I would like to come up with a general name that wherever direction I choose to bring this blog, the name will follow.

What changes? I really don't know, I have a lot of my followers say that my blog is like listening to a girlfriend talk to them. And, we all know that talking with a girlfriend and be about ANYTHING. I don't want to have myself in a box but bring this blog into a life of its own.

So, any ideas that would be cute I would love to hear!

You all know me by now, my silliness, crazy, witty, intellectual side, and overall great human being, oh, I love myself! Haaaa-ha! I crack myself up!

I am looking forward to bringing this to a new level. It will be a lot of fun.

I will be playing around with this idea and hopefully by next week I'll have a hit.

Until then, have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Meadowlark said...

No longer in a box. (aka The ramblings of your BFF you've not yet met)

Donna said...

The thing that popped into my head was, "On any other day."

Jeanine said...

Love both of these. Believe it or not, they are very much te same!