Thursday, February 18, 2010

In my backyard...or actually looking out my kitchen window


Hi y'all!

I have some incredible pictures of the storm we had back a month ago. But since my computer router went out I could not post any pictures. I downloaded a huge amount and wanted to start with this one.

I hope you like it and there will be more to show. It snowed over 5 feet in 36 hours and all I can say, is WOW! It was the worst storm we had had since 1969!!!! Over 40 years ago. This town went into action and with all the work, we were up and running sooner than later.
I have a lot more but wanted to get this one up and on my blog...

2 comments:

Meadowlark said...

GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing. We've had a mournfully low snow season. Makes snowmobiling a bit lackluster.

Stay warm while you're digging out. :)

demainca said...

That is so beautiful! I know that you have such a hard time with getting your computer up and running so glad to have you back. Keep warm,sis.
Love ya.