Monday, July 5, 2010

Are we in Kansas?!!

Today was a nice day enjoying the day after the fourth of July. I had just closed the living room window then all of a sudden....


 Holy Moly!!! WOW!!!

You could hear it and see it coming right at the house, at one point I thought I need to move away from the windows. I truly thought it was going to blow the shingles of the garage!  The patio furniture being strewn all about! 

Take a look at the pictures, look what it did to our little shade!


Look at the chairs from last night and then today after the "tornado" a.k.a. dust devil hit:


Before




AFTER!!!

I am so glad that it didn't hit yesterday when I had the table all set up for dinner!  

It was amazing!  Well we live in an area that anything could happen and it does!  

What a mess it was it took Andy and I about an hour to straighten up our porch WHAT A MESS!!!

There's no place like home, there's no place like home.....

4 comments:

Cathy's World said...

Oh my gosh! That's weird! I guess you would have never imagined that would happen. I am glad you and Andy are ok! You just never know what the day is going to bring!

Donna said...

Yikes! Glad everyone is OK.

Mary said...

So this year they has been an earthquake, HEAVY snow, no electricity, and now a tornado.
I'm not standing to close to you! HA
OOXX

Jeanine said...

Thank you! What CRAZY weather! You just don't know what is going to happen! I am still finding parts of my shade in trees when I look out the window!